- TV-doc Mehmet Oz and plumber David Justino were quick to act when a careening cab crashed into a young British tourist near Rockefeller Center in Manhattan.
- A small plane that belonged to former Microsoft executive Bill Henningsgaard crashed in East Haven, Conn. Friday. He and his son are believed to have been killed in the crash.
- A dental implant surgery in a hospital in Sweden went awry after a piece of dental drill fell down a woman's throat and landed in her lung.
"Misidentified Man" Detained and Injected With Powerful Antipsychotics After Staff Mistake Him for an Escaped Mental PatientA healthy man, mistaken as a runaway mental patient, ended up being forcefully detained at a psychiatric hospital and was injected with anti-psychotic drugs that made him so sick he had to be hospitalized.
- Televisions falling over injure 43,000 people in the U.S., about 59 percent of which are children, says a new report from CPSC.
- An 11-year-old girl from Utah died Monday evening after she impaled herself with a curtain rod in a gruesome freak accident.
- A giant rat attacked a baby girl as she lay sleeping in her crib.
- A 23-year-old man has made a miraculous recovery just five months after having his body dragged by a 15-ton truck.
- Police say that a 62-year-old employee was cooked to death in an industrial accident at a Southern California Bumble Bee Foods seafood plant.
- A Missouri obstetrician is accused of severing a baby's head from his body during delivery and then trying to hide it by shoving the newborn back into the mother's birth canal, according to a lawsuit.
- An 11-year-old girl lost part of her thumb when her hand got stuck in a wall vent of one of America's largest indoor water amusement parks.
- Doctors have reconstructed a man's face with part of his leg bone after half the man's face was literally "blown off" by fireworks.