- Despite trusting that they will be rewarded for good deeds, karma devotees may not react in a favorable way when incentives are added to charitable donation ads.
- TV's first recreational marijuana ad was slated to air July 20, but has since been put on hold.
- Major health groups suggest that the tobbaco company Reynolds American is flouting tobacco regulations with its menthol advertising campaign.
- Teens are significantly less likely to try to buy cigarettes if they are hidden from view, a new study suggests.
- Children who are overweight or obese are more susceptible to persuasive junk food advertisement on television when compared to their normal weight peers
- Sweden may ban images of babies on all infant formula advertisements because the government believes that images of babies on formula products and ads could potentially idealize the use of formula and discourage mothers from breastfeeding.