- Many of us develop digital amnesia, and let our electronic devices remember for us.
- Seven 2015 movies and TV shows, including Mr. Robot, Better Call Saul, and Jessica Jones, accurately portray a medical condition right, while one show stretches the truth.
- A memory lost due to amnesia can be retrieved by activating brain cells with light, MIT neuroscientists discover.
- Simple amnesia involves an absolute loss of information from your memory, whereas your memories still exist but cannot be recalled in cases of dissociative amnesia.
- Michael Boatwright woke up with amnesia at a medical center in Palm Springs with no recollection of his past life, speaking only Swedish. Now, he has moved to Sweden.
'Memento' Teenager, Ricky Dean, Has No Concept Of Time; Relies On Lists And Alarms To Remember Showering, Eating'Memento' teenager Ricky Dean, 19, suffered hypoxia as a newborn. As a result, he has virtually no short-term memory.
- Researchers in Berlin studied a man who has lost all of his memories but has retained his ability to remember and learn songs.