asperger's syndrome Stories
- The genes underlying autism influence a range of traits that many people express, even if they're not considered to have the disorder.
- Researchers linked autism symptoms to reduced action of GABA, a neurotransmitter responsible for dampening cellular activity in the brain.
- Susan Boyle says she hopes her Asperger's syndrome revelation will help people be more patient with her.
- New research suggests possible overlaps between epileptic and autistic individuals, arguing social challenges often go undiagnosed in epileptics.
- Dropping the Asperger's diagnosis in the new DSM, due out this spring, has caused consternation for some families.
- Did Adam Lanza's Asperger's syndrome have anything to do with his murderous rampage that claimed 28 lives?