- What can a newborn visually percieve? A new study allows adults to see through an infant's eyes.
- The funeral of a baby girl whose head and spine were crushed after being birthed with forceps was held on Saturday. Now, her parents plan to take legal action.
- Two sets of New Year's twins, in D.C. and Toronto, were born just minutes apart but in separate years.
- A Houston family is still trying to figure out how their two-year-old's baby monitor was hacked. Marc Gilbert, the child's father, says that he is now taking extra precautions to ensure his family's safety.
- Find out if breast milk or formula milk is best for you and your baby.
Nancy Pelosi Calls Late-Term Abortions 'Sacred Ground,' Triggering Mass Response From Advocates And Opponents AlikeDemocratic House leader Nancy Pelosi argues with a Republican reporter on the rights of women to abort after 20 weeks, calling such abortions 'sacred ground.'
- Thinking fast, Bill Hogenson saved a baby from choking in a remarkable turkey baster rescue.
Infant Superglue Treatment: Doctors Stop 3-Week-Old Baby's Brain Aneurysm in Breakthrough Procedure [Video]An three-week-old infant's brain aneurysm was treated with surgical superglue, a procedure usually reserved for adults.
Chinese Baby Found Alive In Sewage Pipe In Jinhua City; Doctors Say Condition Is 'Stable' [GRAPHIC PHOTOS]A newborn baby boy was found in a sewer pipe in China, apparently abandoned by his parents. Doctors report the baby is alive and 'stable.'
- Studies show that breastfeeding can promote good physical and cognitive health for newborn babies.
- Expecting mothers like Beyonce can sport the baby bump and stay in shape without compromising their health.
- The transfer of oral microbes modifies the threat of allergies in newborns, a new study suggests.