Barack Obama Stories
- 2013 showed that getting things wrong about science and medicine happens to the best of them — but at least they're able to own up to it.
- Obama will allow people to keep their health plans, which were previously canceled, through 2014, as long as they are informed of their plans' shortcomings and other options.
- President Barack Obama could seek common ground with Republicans in the looming battle over Medicare spending.
- President Barack Obama's re-election victory still leaves questions about how much of his signature domestic policy achievement will be implemented.
- Voters over 50 continue to be more likely to favor Romney's position on two issues that directly affect the elderly: healthcare and Medicare.
- As November 6, or Election Day, draws closer, many citizens are aware of the importance of their vote.
- President Barack Obama and his Republican challenger Mitt Romney agree that the U.S. healthcare system is broken, but neither candidate on Wednesday presented voters with a clear idea of how to fix it.
- The Commonwealth Fund, has issued some dire proclamations for the future of health care, saying that, by almost every measure, Mitt Romney's proposed health care plan would under-perform next to President Obama's Affordable Care Act.