blood sugar levels Stories
- A diabetes 'smart patch,' so far only tested in animals, can detect increases in blood sugar levels and secrete doses of insulin into the bloodstream whenever needed.
- German researchers say a half hour of Wii Fit each day can help people with diabetes control their blood sugar levels.
- People with lower blood sugar levels display better memory skills, according to a recent study.
- Four-year-old Peyton Anderson had his life saved by TaterTot, a pit bull he helped rescue a few days earlier.
- Mangoes contain compounds called polyphenols, which may fight obesity by lowering blood sugar and combat cancer growth by reducing inflammation.
- Most people can prevent headaches by making lifestyle changes such as learning how to relax or by taking medication. However, some health experts suggest there are alternative ways to sooth those unbearable pains.