climate change Stories
- From Planned Parenthood, to new cancer screening guidelines and climate change, here's what got us talking in 2015.
- Variations in temperature and rainfall naturally occur every now and again, and scientists believe that this is still mainly to blame for the persistent drought in California.
- It may seem like a joke, but people take satirical news shows more seriously than we think.
- Anesthetic gases have been found in increasing abundance in our atmosphere, contributing overall to global warming.
- Climate change is affecting farmers' mental health, causing stress and anxiety, and taking more than a financial toll on their lives.
- The brain-eating amoeba, usually found in warm freshwater in the southern U.S., is spreading to northern states as global warming changes weather patterns.
- Psychological factors may represent an insurmountable obstacle to a global, cooperative effort against climate change.
Climate Change May Impact Kids The Most: How Future Floods And Droughts Could Contribute To MalnutritionIn view of climate change, scientists may soon warn of an increase in droughts, floods, and storms that could affect children the most.
- An analysis of 60 published studies reveals a trend in human conflict and its connection to climate change.
- New analysis suggests that Australian megafauna were wiped out by climate change in the late Pleistocene era; Aboriginal human activity was not the primary cause of the massive animal extinction.
- Though the worst of flu season seems to have already passed, this season was already much harsher one than the one from last year.
- The study was the first time that lobsters were seen cannibalizing in the wild.