coconut oil Stories
- Oil and water apparently do mix in this new fat-burning product from Bulletproof executive Dave Asprey.
- Organic coconut oil may be high in fat content, but managing intake, and using it in other ways can be beneficial to your health.
- Coconut oil, ‘sunscreen lite,’ may provide just enough SPF protection for the fall and winter months ahead but one author suggests 'seasoning' your skin for best results.
- Two teaspoons of coconut oil a day have been shown to reduce debilitating symptoms of Alzheimer's disease in some patients.
- Coconut oil can be used in toothpaste and mouthwash as a germ-fighting ingredient, a new study says.