- Sad people performed worse on a color accuracy test than people who felt either amused or neutral.
- Color as much as brightness influences how our internal clocks keep track of time and so helps us adjust to the rhythms of day and night.
- As the eyes age, the brain kicks in to keep color vision in tact, new research suggests.
- A new study offers more evidence that the way in which food or drink is served significantly influences perception of taste.
- The color red has long been associated with power, but why?
- Sleeping in a purple bedroom may enhance your sex life, a new study suggests.
- Men and women see the world differently, according to new research that finds that while men are more sensitive to fine detail and moving objects, women are better at discriminating between colors.