- A cyclist in New Mexico was impaled by a tree branch after flipping his bike, so he drove himself to the hospital 20 miles away.
- When researchers tricked a group of cyclists about their performance, they all performed better, according to a new study. It shows the brain is just as important as any muscle.
- "The Fat Jew" comedian Fabrizio Goldstein is currently holding free spin classes for homeless people on Citibikes around New York City.
- People who walk or bike in India have lower rates of obesity along with fewer risks for diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- New research shows that cycling can help restore connections between brain regions linked to Parkinson's disease, and improve coordination and balance.