- Music can help people articulate they're feelings after a breakup, but experts say there's a shelf-life on sad breakup songs.
- This robot reads your galvanic skin response to each profile appearing on Tinder and then correctly swipes right or left.
- Women are more likely to end their marriage, but women in non-marital relationships choose to end relationships just as much as men. New research looks to the state of gender equality for answers.
- Combining comedy and sociology actually reveals a lot about modern-day dating and relationships.
- Straight women and gay men view each other as trustworthy when it comes to dating advice because their relationships is characterized by a lack of ulterior motives in sexual behavior.
- A recent study shows us why some female students are more likely to "hook up" in their freshman year of college.
- How and why you break up with someone depends on whether you're a man or a woman.
- Scientists have discovered brain region that decides who we will be romantically attracted to.