- Did Family Guy's decision to kill off Brian fly in the face of veterinary science?
- Adam Cohen, 55, who helped rescue a puppy from San Francisco Bay, says it looked like the lost dog “was trying to swim to Angel Island."
- A citizen science study shows that homes with dogs contain more types of bacteria, which may even be beneficial.
- A Texas mother-of-four had her legs and fingers amputated on Tuesday after a family dog bit and infected her with a rare blood infection on Christmas Day.
- A dying dog's vomit sent four people in Colorado to the hospital with breathing problems.
- A week-old baby has died after being bitten by a pet Jack Russell dog.
- A husband returned home to find his fire fighter wife mauled to death by the dog they adopted from a family member just a week ago.
- A 44-year-old mother of two who couldn't breastfeed her children has now turned to a rather unorthodox way of fulfilling her maternal desire by breastfeeding her 9-year-old daughter's pug.
- Dogs are supposed to have special capacities that allow them to be able to read human emotions and communication