- Long-term treatment with antibiotics didn't lead to better results for patients with chronic Lyme disease compared to a placebo: study.
- Probiotics might reduce behavioral problems associated with chronic inflammatory diseases, suggesting a link between the brain and immune system.
- 3D makeover suggests Maximilien de Robespierre, French Revolution leader, may have suffered from sarcoidosis, a rare autoimmune disorder.
- Facial cues among people who are fatigued can misrepresent their character, causing people to judge them incorrectly.
- Breast cancer patients benefit from acupuncture for fatigue reduction.
- Scientists say that it may just be the amount of carbon dioxide in the room that is causing fatigue and other health problems.
- Researchers have found that dolphins can go for at least 15 days without sleeping, and have no signs of fatigue.
- Dried fruits are not only a great convenient snack, but also they offer a variety of health benefits.