fatty foods Stories
- Eating fatty comfort foods, mashed potatoes in particular, could stop a hangover in its tracks.
- Depressed individuals struggle to sense the taste of fatty foods, leaving them unable to perceive and therefore manage how much they are eating.
- Learn which foods to avoid to sleep less on the job and more at home with these tips that guarantee a full night’s worth of shut-eye.
- A study has found that ending your fatty food habit can often cause feelings like drug withdrawal and depression.
- New research now suggests junk food can negatively affect your memory.