- Psychologists have released a study that found that guilt could undermine the desire to lose weight, rather than motivate it.
- When it comes to having lots of leftovers, many may overeat in order to prevent food waste.
- Crushed up beetles and synthesized dyes have been used for years as food coloring, but other options, such as purple sweet potatoes, are being tested as the public moves in a more health conscious direction.
- Chobani has identified the mold in some of their yogurt packages as, mucor circinelloides.
- An Italian brewery and chocolatier team up to make a chocolate spread infused with beer, called Birra Spamabile.
- A federal court upheld a California law that prohibits the sale and production of foie gras because force-feeding birds to produce the delicacy is deemed animal cruelty.
- Find out how eating these simple foods consistently can help you fight aging, skin problems, cancer, and heart disease.
- In an increasingly condescending TV debate with Kevin O'Leary, 14-year-old food activist Rachel Parent shows that she can stick to her message regarding GMOs.
- Researchers found that labels can trick a person into thinking a certain amount of food is a portion size it actually isn't.
- Does the appearance of your cutlery affect your experience with food? An Oxford study says yes.
Obamacare’s Impact: Hospitals To Improve Food Options; Cuisine A ‘Game Changer’ For Patient SatisfactionPatient satisfaction incentives under the Affordable Care Act are leading some hospitals to improve their food selection in hopes of achieving high marks.
- Contrary to the belief that dopamine in the eyes isn't affected by food, their levels rose after study participants were given small bites.