- January is Glaucoma Awareness Month. This disease, caused by eye pressure, may lead to blindness if not recognized and treated early. Get screened!
- The new scanner will allow physicians to access sophisticated technologies previously limited to specialized optometry.
- Study finds that poor at-home lighting aggravates the vision difficulties connected with glaucoma.
- Using birth control pills for more than three years can put a woman at risk for developing glaucoma, according to a recent study.
- Maintain good vision and reduce your risk of glaucoma by following these natural ways that promote good eye health throughout life.
- New study links java with vision loss, and says that as little as three cups a day could be putting drinkers at risk.