- Greek health authorities urged the public to take health precautions on Friday after a suspected cholera case was discovered on Kos island, a tourist destination and entry point for migrants from the Middle East and Asia.
- A report from the WHO has raised the suspicion that desperate Greek citizens are infecting themselves with HIV in order to collect generous welfare.
- Solar-powered chairs slide disabled people into the Greek sea, giving them a chance to partake in a simple pleasure.
- Seniors in Ikaria live, on average, 8 to 10 years longer before suffering from cardiovascular disease.
- Just when it seems things couldn't get any worse for Greece, the exhausted and indebted country has a new threat to deal with: mosquito-borne diseases.