green tea Stories
- Green tea may be more beneficial than previously believed, as scientists are just starting to uncover properties that may one day help prevent Alzheimer's disease.
- If you need a cure for an aching sunburn, these five foods are just what the doctor ordered.
- A new independent lab report shows some bottled green teas contain very few antioxidants, and some loose-leaf green teas have lead.
- Researchers cracked the code on how green tea can help both men and women in preventing cancer.
- Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate? If you can't seem to make a decision, here are 12 reasons why you should pick tea.
- Researchers discovered an extract in a common herbal tea that may halt the spread of breast cancer.
- Scientists have discovered a chemical extract in green tea that can treat two types of skin cancer, without producing the harmful side effects associated with chemotherapy.
- Among the six varieties of tea, green tea is considered to be one of the most beneficial beverages to drink when it comes to the upkeep of one's health.