- Men with longer legs have a 42 percent higher risk of developing colorectal cancer than those with shorter legs.
- Researchers have found a new method of growing muscle fiber in a lab, something that will be beneficial in the studying of muscular dystrophies.
- A rare disease known as encephalomeningocele caused Tofajjal to grow a second "head" — a 2-lb. growth on his scalp, complete with rudimentary brain tissue and hair.
Clean Water And Good Hygiene Could Make Your Child Grow Taller: 265 Million Children Are Affected By Stunting WorldwidePoor hygiene, limited access to safe water, and poor sanitation are all linked to impaired growth in children under the age of five.
- Teenage boys on medication for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) are more likely to have slower growth and be short and thin when compared to boys belonging in the same age group, says a new study.
- The slower you grow, the longer you live, a new study suggests.