- Chicago-based gym Downsize Fitness only wants the overweight and obese to join, hoping to build a safe space for those who need major lifestyle overhauls.
- More than half of gym-goers are guilty of burning time, rather than calories, at the gym on activities unrelated to working out.
- There are so many home gym equipment pieces out there, here’s a list of six simple and inexpensive exercise items that will jump start your summer body.
- Requiring more time in physical education in schools is a good way to fight the childhood obesity epidemic, says a new study.
- Scientists concluded that 30 minutes of daily exercise was as "equally effective" at losing weight as 60 minutes of training.