- Men with longer legs have a 42 percent higher risk of developing colorectal cancer than those with shorter legs.
- Shorter men, overweight women earn lower incomes than their taller, thinner peers: study.
- HFE hemochromatosis, a genetic iron overload disorder, may be linked to increased height in adults.
- If you ever wanted to be slightly taller, maybe you should think about going into space.
- Children of mothers who suffer symptoms of depression in the first year after giving birth are significantly more likely to be shorter than their peers, according to a new study.