high school Stories
- A new study suggests bullying is not only genetic but it also is helpful in building social rank and sex appeal.
- Two-time Academy Award nominee, Mark Wahlberg, earns his high school diploma at age 42 after dropping out in the ninth grade.
- 22 Philadelphia high schools will have dispensers installed in their schools that will give away free condoms to students.
- Bad news for the geeks who've spent their high school years in a corner playing chess or sheltered in a dark room playing World of Warcraft plotting to take over the world: a new study revealed that the popular kids will still be winning the race even after school.
- Despite more attention on concussions in the NFL, a new survey reveals that many high school athletes are not concerned about concussions.