- Follow these tips on how to prevent your holiday traditions from being dangerous.
- The holiday season brings joy for many but for people who have lost a loved one, the holiday season can bring a feeling of emptiness.
- A new study shows how indulging in holiday treats can leave people with a disturbed "food clock" that can lead to many health complications.
- Sticking to a fitness routine is not always easy, but holiday feasting, drinking and family can make it even harder.
- Holidays can be a testing time for people who have recovered from a full-blown addiction and also those who are social drinkers.
- Tips that will help you enjoy the holiday parties without the awful bloating and heartburn.
- A dietician offers simple tips that can help kids avoid excess weight gain during the holiday season.