- Men with longer legs have a 42 percent higher risk of developing colorectal cancer than those with shorter legs.
- A new DHEA vaginal suppository for treating vaginal dryness may be one step closer to government approval: study.
- Estrogen may prolong survival following blood loss, scientists say, a discovery made as a result of a simple gender "error" in the lab.
- Changes in levels of testosterone and cortisol make us more likely to cheat and feel good about these behaviors, says a recent study.
- This newly discovered hormone mimics exercise and reduces weight gain resulting from high-fat diets.
- Pregnenolone is a naturally occurring substance that moderates the psychoactive effect of THC, the main active component of marijuana.
- Testosterone, the male sex hormone previously linked to aggression and criminality, may actually foster pro-social behaviors by increasing honesty in men.
- A test based on hormonal changes in the blood may be able to help doctors predict the age at which a woman will eventually experience menopause, scientists claim.