infant formula Stories
- The Chinese government hopes to boost China's breastfeeding rates to 50 percent by 2020.
- Ryan Barry and Ashley Cyr are suspected of poisoning their baby daughter by lacing her infant formula with heroin.
- Theo Spierings, CEO of New Zealand dairy giant Fonterra, traveled to Beijing in order to apologize to consumers for a botulism scare.
- Find out if breast milk or formula milk is best for you and your baby.
- Giving limited amounts of formula to newborns with early weight loss may keep them breastfeeding longer, new research finds.
- Sweden may ban images of babies on all infant formula advertisements because the government believes that images of babies on formula products and ads could potentially idealize the use of formula and discourage mothers from breastfeeding.
- The longer babies are fed formula, the greater their risk for pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia.