- The discovery of the anterolateral ligament could help physicians and orthopedic surgeons develop new therapies for knee injuries.
- Rams QB, Sam Bradford, is sidelined for the rest of the season after an MRI confirmed a torn ACL on his left knee.
- A new study suggests injections of sugar water could be an effective means to ease the pain and function of arthritic knees.
- Vitamin D pills don't reduce arthritis pain or cartilage loss in people diagnosed with osteoarthritis.
- Both high and low levels of exercise can damage knee in middle aged people.
- The U.S. has seen a more than 100 percent increase in the number of people undergoing the knee replacement surgery, says a new study.