- A recent study finds that health care providers are both explicitly and implicitly partial to members of their own sexual orientation, but what does this mean for quality of health care?
- The new "PRIDE study" app is conducting the largest study of LGBTQ health concerns ever, making strides in treating the medical issues of this community.
- One study says that children raised by lesbian parents perform better in school and are happier in life.
- Does your son wear tight clothes, V-neck tops and large handbags? According to the Malaysian Government, he may be homosexual.
- "That's so gay" has been part of teenage slang for some time, but a new study has found that the phrase can have lasting effects on students who consider themselves as bisexual, gay, lesbian or transgender (LGBT).