- Young gay and bisexual men have significantly higher odds of poor mental health than older gay men.
- A new report from the U.S. government calls for an end to the discredited practice known as conversion therapy for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) youths.
- A recent study finds that health care providers are both explicitly and implicitly partial to members of their own sexual orientation, but what does this mean for quality of health care?
- Homophobia in European countries is keeping men ignorant to HIV prevention.
- Olympic athletes at the 2014 Winter Games will be punished for openly defending gay rights by the International Olympic Committee.
Do Same Sex Parents Impact The Mental Health Of Their Children? Some US States Say 'Yes' And Prohibit LGBT AdoptionDo children of same sex parents have any differences in mental health compared to those of heterosexual parents?
- According a new survey conducted by Gallup, 3.4 percent of Americans identify as LGBT.
- California is now the first state to ban "gay cures" aimed at 'correcting' homosexuality in gay teenagers.
- Does your son wear tight clothes, V-neck tops and large handbags? According to the Malaysian Government, he may be homosexual.
- "That's so gay" has been part of teenage slang for some time, but a new study has found that the phrase can have lasting effects on students who consider themselves as bisexual, gay, lesbian or transgender (LGBT).