- Erasing drug-related memories associated with triggers could be a potential treatment for meth addiction.
- Meth speeds up cell-level fat metabolism, which leads to the accelerated aging of people addicted to the drug.
- British man, Romano Dias, died after accidentally ingesting $58,000 of liquid methamphetamine that his daughter said was a health juice.
- Researchers discover that Craze, a workout supplement, contains a stimulant similar to meth.
- Although the makers of Zephrex-D claim it's just "not feasible" for meth-makers to use their drug, the DEA is still halting all over-the-counter sales.
- CVS now requires anyone buying nail polish remover to provide photo ID as a measure intended to keep the products out of crystal meth labs.
- Methamphetamine increases susceptibility to deadly fungal infection, Cryptococcus neoformans, in mice.
Arizona Woman Caught Smuggling: Claudia Ibarra Had 1-Lb. Package Of Meth Surgically Removed From PelvisClaudia Ibarra was caught trying to smuggle 1 lb. of illegal meth into the US via her vagina.
- Boston-area math tutor and former legislator Stephen Doran has been arrested and charged with drug trafficking.
- A new anti-drug video illustrates the shocking physical transformation people experience after years of being addicted to methamphetamine.
- Researchers have found that methamphetamine may have flu-fighting properties.
- At $36,000, the house was perfect for a young family trying to make ends meet in Klamath Falls, Oregon.