middle age Stories
- Lifetime use of marijuana is linked to poorer verbal memory at middle age: study.
- A new study supports the idea of a midlife crisis with evidence of life satisfaction following a U-shaped curve, reaching rock bottom around age 40.
- In the United States an increase in bike-related injuries occurred between 1998 and 2013, driven by spiking rates among the over-45 crowd.
- Your popularity at 20 can benefit your well-being later in life, but only if you develop quality relationships at age 30.
- To many in their 40s and 50s, part of the dread of middle age is the fear of weight gain.
- If you want to live a long, healthy life, the path may begin during middle age.
- Middle age may actually start a lot later than previously thought- at the age of 55, according to a new survey.
- Frequent marijuana use before the age of 18 may cause irreversible harm to a person's intelligence, attention and memory, scientists claim.