Mitt Romney Stories
- Voters over 50 continue to be more likely to favor Romney's position on two issues that directly affect the elderly: healthcare and Medicare.
- As November 6, or Election Day, draws closer, many citizens are aware of the importance of their vote.
- Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney, in an apparent fresh move toward the political center, said if elected he would not pursue specific legislation targeting abortion.
- President Barack Obama and his Republican challenger Mitt Romney agree that the U.S. healthcare system is broken, but neither candidate on Wednesday presented voters with a clear idea of how to fix it.
- The Commonwealth Fund, has issued some dire proclamations for the future of health care, saying that, by almost every measure, Mitt Romney's proposed health care plan would under-perform next to President Obama's Affordable Care Act.