- People’s experiences of nature could explain 8 percent of the variation in their perceptions of community cohesion.
- If the health effects of nature could be quantified based on quality, quantity, frequency, and duration of exposure, doctors might prescribe urban patients a "dose" of nature just as they would prescribe a drug.
- A new study finds that being in the great outdoors may do more than improve your physical health: it can also boost your creativity.
- Scientists say that the recently discovered 520 million year old insect brain, the oldest brain ever discovered in an arthropod, is surprisingly complex for its age, and may be the earliest example on record of a modern brain structure.
- Here are just a few species that are first in line to disappear if we sit back and do nothing to protect them.