New Jersey Stories
- A New Jersey couple says that their teen son needs gay conversion therapy, and the state shouldn't be able to ban him from getting it.
- A marijuana bill that would allow children to consume edible cannabis will be approved once certain conditions are met.
- An investigation in New Jersey found a number of bars served rubbing alcohol, dirty water, or cheap liquor as a substitute for the expensive brands.
- All eyes in the nation are on Washington and Colorado as they attempt the maneuver the complications inherent in legalizing marijuana.
- A New Jersey man who may have been high on PCP or "angel dust" reportedly went on a bizarre rampage Sunday night that ended up with him chewing off his own finger and swallowing it.
- A New Jersey woman suffers a rare incurable medical condition that gives her up to 100 orgasms a day.