obsessive compulsive disorder Stories
- One in every 14 autistic toddlers will "outgrow" their diagnosis by elementary school, though most of these children will continue to display some emotional or behavioral symptoms.
- Heathrow personnel do what they can to help autistic Aaran Stewart through the hectic international airport.
- Obsessive-compulsive behaviors are behind a number of psychiatric disorders, but now new research in mice links them to obesity.
- Canadian researchers found one brain surgery technique as safe and effective for sufferers of obsessive compulsive disorder.
- In people suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder, more intense dreams can predict exacerbated compulsions the next day.
- For many pet owners, seeing their dogs chase incessantly after their own tails and hunt shadows may seem adorable.
- By next year the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders will classify nail biting as an obsessive compulsive disorder.