- Infant formula is supplemented with iron, but an overabundance of this metal could lead to neurodegenerative disorders later in life.
- A class of diabetes drug has been found to reduce a user's risk of Parkinson's by 28 percent.
- A newly discovered protein may allow physicians to limit cell death associated with neurodegenerative disorders like Parkinson's disease.
- A new type of laser may revolutionize treatment for Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Creutzfeldt-Jakobs disease, and other neurodegenerative disorders.
Beer Goggles For Your Brain: Using Electric Brain Stimulation, Researchers Make People More Attractive And Hint At Parkinson’s TreatmentScientists have successfully stimulated the deep brain, using a small amount of targeted electricity, straight through the skull — opening up the possibility of treating Parkinson's disease.
- Here's all you need to know about nutrition and diet to help slow the progression of Parkinson’s disease.
- A review of over 100 studies showed that exposure to insecticides, weed killers, and more may increase your chance of developing the neurological disorder by up to 80 percent.
- A father-of-two won a six-figure payout against GlaxoSmithKline after Parkinson's medication turned him into a "gay sex and gambling addict".
- New research shows that cycling can help restore connections between brain regions linked to Parkinson's disease, and improve coordination and balance.