- Birth control does a lot more than its name suggests.
- A debate has erupted over whether severe PMS, or PMDD, should be considered a mental disorder.
- A drop of fennel's liquorice-flavored seeds can rebalance female sex hormones to protect against menstrual symptoms, including cramps.
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) symptoms can be prevented by a diet full of vegetables high in iron like broccoli, spinach, apricots, sunflower and sesame seeds, and sun-dried tomatoes.
- It is perfectly normal for an individual to display anger. Anger is a healthy emotion, however if you find yourself more angry than not it could be due to certain conditions or medicines.