Two-Year-Old Colorado Girl Accidentally Eats Pot Cookie

2-Year-Old Girl Hospitalized After Eating Weed Cookie

By | Sat, 01/04/2014 - 18:14

In Colorado, a 2-year-old girl accidentally ingested marijuana from a cookie she'd found outside her residence, causing her to go to the hospital.

Yogurt

Nineteen Students In China Hospitalized From Poisoned Yogurt; Perpetrator Deemed Mentally Ill

By | Sat, 12/21/2013 - 18:10

A woman with a suspected mental illness poisoned yogurt drinks and caused nineteen students in China to be hospitalized.

Indian School Lunch Poisoning

Indian Principal, Husband Face Murder Charges After Poisoning Lunches

By | Tue, 10/22/2013 - 10:05

An Indian principal and her husband have been charged with murder after 23 children died from eating poisoned school lunches.

Chemotherapy vials

Australian Mom Poisoned 4-Year-Old Daughter With Chemo Drugs

By | Thu, 10/10/2013 - 11:06

An Australian mother, who poisoned her 4-year-old daughter with chemo drugs, pleaded guilty yesterday to inflicting grievous bodily harm.

Study: Kids More Susceptible to Gasoline Poisoning in the Summer

Kids More Susceptible To Gasoline Poisoning In The Summer

By | Tue, 05/07/2013 - 22:31

Gasoline poisonings are more common among kids in the summer months when lawns are mowed and grills are lit, a new study finds.

Children in northern Zamfara

MSF Urges Nigeria President to Act on Deadly Lead Poisoning

By | Thu, 11/15/2012 - 09:22

Doctors Without Borders said Nigeria had failed to deliver on promises to tackle a deadly lead poisoning epidemic and called on president Goodluck Jonathan to intervene.