- In Colorado, a 2-year-old girl accidentally ingested marijuana from a cookie she'd found outside her residence, causing her to go to the hospital.
- A woman with a suspected mental illness poisoned yogurt drinks and caused nineteen students in China to be hospitalized.
- An Indian principal and her husband have been charged with murder after 23 children died from eating poisoned school lunches.
- An Australian mother, who poisoned her 4-year-old daughter with chemo drugs, pleaded guilty yesterday to inflicting grievous bodily harm.
- Gasoline poisonings are more common among kids in the summer months when lawns are mowed and grills are lit, a new study finds.
- Doctors Without Borders said Nigeria had failed to deliver on promises to tackle a deadly lead poisoning epidemic and called on president Goodluck Jonathan to intervene.