- Researchers from New York University discover Twitter users aren't divided by political party lines.
- Those with strong party affiliations display "partisan bias" in emotional and physiological responses.
- Studies show liberals and conservatives similarly resist opposing opinions and both groups are equally physically active, but neuroscience reveals a greater disgust response in one group.
- A robust black market in snack food colors Washington politics, according to a Politico report. And it's not always healthy.
- Florida Rep. Trey Radel pleaded guilty to cocaine possession, but will enter a treatment facility to address an alleged alcohol abuse problem.
- While liberals overestimate their own uniqueness, conservatives overestimate their movement's internal consensus.
- Mikhail Kosenko, a Putin protester, has been sentenced to indefinite detention and compulsive psychiatric care.
- Doctors discovered that President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner was suffering from a chronic subdural hematoma, likely the result of a mild skull trauma from August.
- With a government shutdown looming, the partisan match continues in Washington, where House Republicans just voted to delay Obamacare for a year.
- The Harry Potter books influenced Millennials' understanding of politics and made them vote for President Obama, a University of Vermont professor asserts.
- Political knowledge is essential for participation in democracies, however, a study has found that women might not be as knowledgeable as they should be, which could lead to unwanted legislative outcomes.
NYC Mayoral Candidates Debate Metzitzah B’peh, Jewish Circumcision Ritual In Which Blood Is Sucked From Baby’s Penis [VIDEO]The ancient Jewish circumcision ritual has long been controversial, as many say it poses a threat to public health.