- A new prosthetic leg helps you regain feeling of your leg through using sensors and your own tissue.
- Researchers have discovered a way to use vanadium dioxide to create super-strength micro-muscles.
- Researchers at the University of Chicago are working toward creating touch-sensitive artificial limbs for amputees.
- Boston bombing victims are slowly but surely regaining full use of their lower limbs, with dozens participating in a recent clinic for running mobility.
- The bionic leg allows lower-limb amputees to perform a wide range of natural movements, according to developers at Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago.
- By literally providing a window into the brain, a YSZ implant opens up a world of opportunities.
- Child amputee from England travels to Florida and swims alongside a dolphin with a prosthetic tail.
- Researchers from Tel Aviv University have developed a new printing process that can assist in making MEMS, or micro-machines, more biocompatible for medical purposes.
Brain Prosthesis Could Restore Lost Memories For Those With Epilepsy; Neuroscience Approaching Science FictionBy replacing circuits within the temporal lobe, a brain implant may restore memory function in individuals suffering from epilepsy, Alzheimer's disease, and other neurological disorders.
Alex Minsky, US Marine Veteran Turned Underwear Model, Inspires With Sexy Poses On Prosthetic Leg [PHOTOS, VIDEO]Alex Minsky hopes you'll be inspired to follow your dreams after seeing his rise from recovering wounded warrior to sexy underwear model.
- Daniel Metzgar is suing his surgeon for medical malpractice after a penile implant surgery left him with a scrotum the size of a volleyball and an 8-month erection.
- A helicopter takes to the skies with the power of thought, plus other developments in mind-controlled robotics.