- People who suffer from psoriasis, even if their condition is relatively mild, are more likely than others to become depressed.
- You may be told not to scratch, but there's a reason why it's so indescribably wonderful.
- A new treatment for type 1 diabetes may be found in alefacept, a former psoriasis drug.
- Try these natural at-home psoriasis treatments to alleviate dry, itchy, and sore skin.
- The first homegrown Indian biologic drug, ALZUMAb, has hit the market in India for the treatment of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis.
World’s First Biosimilar Antibody Treatment, Remsima, Approved By European Union For Rheumatoid ArthritisThe first biosimilar antibody-based treatment, called Remsima, has been approved in the European Union to treat rheumatoid arthritis.
- Psoriasis, a common skin condition that causes skin redness and irritation, could raise the risk of obesity in children.
- A new review of more than two dozen studies adds support to the link between the chronic skin disease psoriasis and diabetes.
- Massachusetts-based company Coronado Biosciences is developing a new class of treatments to fight autoimmune disorders.