- Scientists say they are evaluating a new radiotherapeutic bandage for healing squamous cell carcinoma (SCC), a form of skin cancer.
- Researchers discovered that real as well as fake acupuncture treatments helped to alleviate the side effects caused by aromatase inhibitors prescribed to breast cancer patients.
- Researchers have begun experimenting with a new breast cancer treatment that involves injecting medicine into the nipple.
- Hospitals across the US are scrambling to offer the controversial therapy. But at twice the cost of standard treatment and with little evidence it's any better, is it worth the investment?
- Meditating with Qigong has been shown to lower symptoms of depression in women undergoing radiation therapy for breast cancer.
- A mother in Britain, who was so desperate to stop her cancer-stricken son having to undergo conventional medical treatment that she went into hiding with him, lost a court battle to prevent him receiving radiotherapy.