IKEA Children's Wall Lamp Recall 2013: 8 Fixtures Recalled Over Strangling Hazard After Toddler's DeathIkea is recalling the SMILA series of children's wall lamps after reports of one death and one injury.
- All OxyElite Pro weight loss supplements are being recalled and destroyed, the FDA said in a press release.
- Trader Joe's California-based food supplier has recalled 181,620 lbs. of sandwich wraps and salad products distributed between Sept. and Oct. 2013.
- Chobani has identified the mold in some of their yogurt packages as, mucor circinelloides.
- Johnson & Johnson announced Friday that 200,000 bottles of its most popular infant drops may have been contaminated by plastic particles.
- General Mills announced a 2013 recall of two batches of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls With Icing for safety reasons.
- Ford will recall approximately 355,000 vehicles — Crown Victoria, Mercury Grand Marquis, and Lincoln Town Car (model years 2005 to 2011) — to inspect for steering shaft corrosion.
- Apple Park’s infant loungewear garments pose “a risk of burn injuries to children," according to the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- As more details about the baby Aspirin recall surface, doctors discuss who is most at risk.
- Nestle Pizza Company pulls California Pizza and DiGiorno off the shelves after the discovery of plastic shards.
- Food Safety and Inspection Services announced today that a Missouri firm has recalled 123 lbs. of frozen meatballs that were distributed to retail stories in St. Louis.
- A popular baby recliner is being recalled after reports linking it to five infant deaths.