- When Brittany Mathis found out she had a brain tumor, doctors told her they wouldn't be able to treat her without insurance. Generously, her boss decided to sell his restaurant to help cover her medical expenses.
- Guests at Morton's Steakhouse in Nashville, Tenn. were shocked when cancer patient Robert Chambers was kicked out of the restaurant for wearing a beanie to cover his cold head.
- Friends who order as a group tend to make healthier food decisions at restaurants.
- The New York City Department of Health is administering free hepatitis A vaccines to anyone who ate at the Bronx eatery New Hawaii Sea Restaurant.
- Frederico's Mexican Food in Arizona is having a free burrito promotion after it caused a 'bloody diarrhea outbreak' from which former customers are still recovering.
- Researchers have found that the washing methods used by restaurants may not significantly reduce contamination of the norovirus.
- Diners at a Chinese restaurant in Kentucky were shocked when they noticed a trash can full of road kill being wheeled into the kitchen by two restaurant employees.
- Thanks to the diet, Christine Hall says that she feels like a kid again.