- When it seems difficult to find a romantic partner, we humans are more likely to go for broke.
- Cellphones can be damaging to romantic relationships, which may lead to higher levels of depression: study.
- Here's just one more reason to ask her out to dinner.
- Men who walk with their romantic partners walk at a slower pace than when they're alone, with their bros, and even when they're with other women.
China Schools Forbid 'Young Love': New Rule Bans Students From Coming Within 1.6 Feet Of Opposite SexA number of Chinese secondary schools are enforcing a set of stringent rules to limit the "undesirable effects" of young love.
- Could you tell the difference between someone who is on the phone with a love interest as opposed to a friend? It's surprisingly easy, because we all change our voice when talking to someone we're interested in.
- Researchers from the University of Michigan find that, during the Great Recession, people rate savers as more attractive than spenders.
- Online social media overuse can damage romantic relationships, suggests new research. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram... how many social networks is too many for keeping the romance alive?
- Having a strong friendship bond with your partner is the secret to having a long-lasting romantic relationship, scientists claim.
- New research shows that people who are more heavily invested in fictional romances are less likely to be committed to their own relationship.