- Pedestrian deaths caused by distracted drivers have risen in recent years, a study found.
- A pair of Swedish engineers conjoin fashion and safety with the "invisible helmet," a USB-rechargeable device worn like a scarf around the neck.
- Watch out for these eight potential Halloween health hazards while celebrating the spooky fall holiday.
- After a fan named Ronald Homer toppled over a guard rail and fell to his death, officials declared the death accidental and urged guests of the stadium to exercise caution.
Liquid Nitrogen Pool Party? Jägermeister Stunt Leaves 8 Hospitalized And 1 In Coma, Criminal Charges May Soon Follow [VIDEO]Organizers hired by German liquor company Jagermeister poured liquid nitrogen into a swimming pool at a party, leaving one victim in a coma.
- As rescue and clean-up efforts begin in Moore, Okla., workers and residents should take safety precautions to avoid harmful chemicals and injuries.
- Fewer kids were injured during early morning and after school hours once new traffic lights, pedestrian signals and speed bumps were put around New York City schools.
- The Korea Workers' Compensation and Welfare Service ruled that Samsung was responsible for an employee's cancer and subsequent death earlier this year.
- The U.S. Consumer product Safety Commission has filed a complaint against Baby Matters, LLC, of Berwyn, Pa., the manufacturer of infant recliners.
- Doctors have given some tips on toy safety this holiday season.
- A week-old baby has died after being bitten by a pet Jack Russell dog.