Sandy Hook Stories
- Following the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School, one mother is saying that her five-year-old son was spared from the mass shooting due to his psychic abilities.
- The chief medical examiner of Connecticut, Wayne Carver, is looking inward toward determining the motive for the slayings at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
- The massacre at Sandy Hook elementary school that left 20 children and seven adults dead has perhaps shifted the national discussion on guns and gun violence
- Apparently, the alleged 20-year-old mass murderer Adam Lanza suffered from a rare condition that left him unable to feel physical pain.
- Did Adam Lanza's Asperger's syndrome have anything to do with his murderous rampage that claimed 28 lives?