- A teacher was killed and two students were injured by a student shooter who later took his own life, Nevada authorities said on Monday.
- Forty-three-year-old Jack Lamar Roberson was shot dead by police in his family's front yard after a bizarre reaction to his diabetes medication.
- DJ Maiden's family is asking for donations for his medical expenses after a man shot him in the face outside of his apartment complex.
Capitol Suspect Was Unarmed And Suffered From Mental Health Issues: Was It Okay For Police To Shoot?Miriam Carey was unarmed, suffered from mental health issues, and was killed by police in front of her 1-year-old daughter. Should it have happened that way?
- New York Police Dept. officers mistakenly shot 2 women Saturday night as they opened fire on an 'emotionally disturbed,' unarmed man in Times Square.
African American Teen Pursued And Shot In Arm By Georgia Police While Skipping School: Mistaken Identity Or Racial Profiling?Marquez Redden, a 16-year-old African American boy, was shot by Georgia police after they incorrectly assumed he was involved in a home robbery.
- The Slaughter, La. eight-year-old reportedly shot 90-year-old Marie Smothers in the back of the head while she was watching TV.
- As a new school year begins, parents turn to bulletproof school supplies in the hopes of protecting their children from gun-bearing intruders.
- The Santa Monica shooting suspect was shot dead on the campus of Santa Monica College Friday, leaving four dead and many questions unanswered.
Balaal Hollings, Teen Shot In The Head 2 Months Ago, Graduates With His Class: 'Anything Is Possible' [VIDEO]Balaal Hollings' friends didn't think he'd make it to graduation after sustaining an injury to his temporal lobe. But he did.
- An expert on gun violence prevention from UC Davis says that more background checks and denying firearms to people charged with criminal activity can help lower incidence of mass shootings.
- Did Adam Lanza's Asperger's syndrome have anything to do with his murderous rampage that claimed 28 lives?