social bonding Stories
- Belief in an all-knowing, punishing god encourages cooperation with strangers, according to a study.
- Texting and posting on social media do have some emotional and psychological benefits, but less than old fashioned human contact.
- A new study reveals how complete honesty damages relationships, yet lying for personal gain also causes harm.
- Researchers have discovered an "upward spiral" that links positive social connections to positive emotions, and ultimately, better health.
- New York University researchers say that daily yoga can boost social bonding and focus in children who have been diagnosed with autism.