- Research has found that during the summer break from school, students eat less healthy, drink more sugary beverages, and exercise less.
- A trip to the museum may bring with it a range of cognitive and emotional benefits.
- A Canadian elementary school has outlawed all types of physical contact during recess.
- A teacher was killed and two students were injured by a student shooter who later took his own life, Nevada authorities said on Monday.
- Large backpacks and small desks could cause a young student to begin experiencing back pain, and with possible long-term consequences, research of a new study are calling for action.
- Many internal medicine students are now opting for gaining specialty instead of primary care.
- While they are traditionally seen as one of the most hardworking and diligent of students, a new survey reveals that economics majors are the most promiscuous students on campus.